We are offering a comprehensive range of Battery Chargers to respectable clients. These battery chargers offered by us are known for their high-frequency technology, compact design, and low maintenance. In addition to this, the offered range is applicable in different areas such as hospitality, telecoms, commercial and unmanned station sectors. This range is also acknowledged in the market for its soft start, phase prevents, current control automatic charge, manual charge with programmable timers and manual timers.
- Designed to meet IEC 61000-4-4 and IEC61000-4-5 (Surge Difference- 7kV Common 7kV (8/20uSec))
- Automatic Selection of float & boost mode
- Battery Reverse Protection with Auto recovery.
- Short Circuit & Overload Protection
- High Reliability & Compact size
|SPECIFICATION OF DG BATTERY CHARGER|
|Float Current||2A ~ 3A|
|Ripple and Noise Max.||< 1% Of Rated Voltage.|
|Voltage Tolerance||< 1% Of Rated Voltage.|
|Line Regulation||< +/- 0.5 %|
|Load Regulation||< +/- 1 %|
|INPUT||Voltage Range||100 VAC ~ 300VAC|
|Frequency||45Hz – 65Hz|
|Inrush Current||<30A at 230VAC|
|Leakage Current||<1mA at 230VAC|
|INDICATIONS||LED Indications||LED Indication for Mains ON, Float, Boost and Battery Rev. Polarity|
|Potential Free Contacts||NO-P-NC for Charger fail annunciation|
|PROTECTION||Input Over Voltage||Protection Type: Shutdown, Recovers automatically after fault condition is removed.|
|Output Over Load||Withstand 440VAC|
|Reverse Polarity||Above 105% Rated output Power|
|ENVIRONMENT||Working Temp.||-5DegC to 50DegC|
|Working Humidity||20 to 90%RH Non Condensing.|
|Storage Temp Humidity||-10 to 85DegC 10 to 95% RH.|
|Vibration||10 to 500Hz,2G,20min/sweep,period-1Hr,Each along X,Y,Z axes.|
|NOTE||1. Specifications are subject to change without prior notice due to constant improvement in design & technology.
2. The Battery Charger is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment.
3. All parameters NOTspecially mentioned are measured at Typic al input, rated load and 25Deg.C.ambient temperature.