Our Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services are targeted 'Total Care' solutions, that is, complete maintenance management responsibility for our client's communication systems on a 24X7 basis.
Our superior management, experienced resources and fast, flexible response to changing and challenging circumstances ensure that client's network operates continuously and reliably. We offer a full suite of services including contractual repairs as well as corrective, preventive, proactive and designed maintenance.
Our teams are project-specific and are well trained in specific skills required for O&M in the telecom industry.
- Work Scope Includes
- Project management as per client's passive infrastructure needs.
- Operation and maintenance (O & M) of cell sites.
- Solar Energy System for telecom towers.
- Security at towers.
As a company we have an experienced project management team which can manage all the activity of a given project right from preparing a detailed BOQ/BOS through selection of vendors, to execute a project & document to the entire operation. This enables our client to reduce the manpower cost which is required at the initial phase of project.
We can resource, organize & execute a specific project with an experienced team at a very short notice.
Our team is capable of doing
- Site survey
- Site engineering
- Preparation of bill of quantities & bill of service
- Quality check on all items used in the project at site
- Monitoring all the activity on daily basis & reporting through an MIS
- Liaison with the state electricity board for obtaining required power
- Provision of security at site
- Project documentation
- Operation and Maintenance
Our passive maintenance services for the telecom cell site includes
- Comprehensive maintenance
- Non-comprehensive maintenance
- Diesel filling & EB payment
We provide preventive, corrective, routine & breakdown maintenance including diesel filling in all the sites.
- Maintenance of electrical equipment's in cell sites, scope broadly covers below mentioned telecom infrastructure
- Diesel generator engine.
- Power plant.
- PMU (power management unit).
- Fire alarm system.
- Battery bank.
- Integrated panel.
- Air conditioner units.
- Servo stabilizers.
- Lighting arrester.
- Ac/Dc power supplies.
- Mobile DG services.
- Other electrical elements.